Home Sweet Home

>> Monday, August 06, 2007

We've moved. We're swamped with boxes. We are adjusting. Nobody said that it would be easy. Bear with me as I try to update you all with the last few weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  9:07 PM  

Good job. Now you just need to update your profile. :-D

Ellen 7:35 AM  

done! thanks...that was an oversight on my part :)

Anonymous,  4:42 PM  

Nice to see that you have finally obtained internet access and were able to update your postings. Pretty cool pictures. Dad

Post a Comment


"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love." - Mother Theresa

"Love from the center of who you are; don't fake it." - Romans 12:9 (The Message)

"Visit this place, O Lord, and drive far from it all snares of the enemy; let your holy angels dwell with us to preserve us in peace; and let your blessing be upon us always; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen." - prayer from the office of Compline

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP