The Results

>> Saturday, May 29, 2010

Doug came home with a blue ribbon and I came home with a red one! First and second in our age groups, respectively. To be honest, I was pretty shocked at the outcome, but happy nonetheless. Doug came in fifth overall. All in all, we are pleased with the outcome for both of us.

This is the third (or fourth) year the race has been happening, but today's turnout was relatively small: only 116 runners. Spread the word for next year, same time. It's fun. It's for a good cause. You will be entertained by wacky hosts.

And you get a pretty cool t-shirt to boot!


2 comments:

Anonymous,  9:33 PM  

Congrats you two. Well done!

Mom (Sue)

David,  4:10 AM  

Nice! Makes me almost want to get out of bed early tomorrow to go running even though it's my "off" day :-)

Post a Comment


"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love." - Mother Theresa

"Love from the center of who you are; don't fake it." - Romans 12:9 (The Message)

"Visit this place, O Lord, and drive far from it all snares of the enemy; let your holy angels dwell with us to preserve us in peace; and let your blessing be upon us always; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen." - prayer from the office of Compline

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP