Happy Halloween!

>> Saturday, October 31, 2009


Meet my pumpkin.

If you tilt your screen just right, you may be able to make out his star cap!


He's happily sitting inside on our windowsill keeping an eye out for little kiddos. No disappearing act for you this year, Jack!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  5:04 PM  

He's very cute. Well done!
M

Dad,  8:36 PM  

way cool and I even could see (just barely) his star!

Anonymous,  2:48 PM  

I think I see their tonsils.

Mom K.

Post a Comment


"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love." - Mother Theresa

"Love from the center of who you are; don't fake it." - Romans 12:9 (The Message)

"Visit this place, O Lord, and drive far from it all snares of the enemy; let your holy angels dwell with us to preserve us in peace; and let your blessing be upon us always; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen." - prayer from the office of Compline

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP