Gesundheit!

>> Wednesday, September 09, 2009

It's been far too long since my last post, so here's something to tide you over until I can put my thoughts together and post something of substance. Enjoy, because I have over and over and over and...

2 comments:

Anonymous,  10:22 PM  

So when do you write your review?
M

Ellen 12:58 AM  

You'll just have to keep checking in!

Post a Comment


"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love." - Mother Theresa

"Love from the center of who you are; don't fake it." - Romans 12:9 (The Message)

"Visit this place, O Lord, and drive far from it all snares of the enemy; let your holy angels dwell with us to preserve us in peace; and let your blessing be upon us always; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen." - prayer from the office of Compline

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP