I never expected...

>> Thursday, July 31, 2008

...to have too many cucumbers from my lone cucumber plant.

So, here's a shout out to all my faithful readers - does anyone have a good recipe for cucumbers?

I have a wonderful recipe for a cucumber salad (cucumbers, vinegar, and sugar), but I can only eat so much of it. I would welcome any ideas!

THANKS!

3 comments:

Karoliina 1:39 PM  

Well, you could always have sandwiches: ham, cheese, cucumber, and tomato. You can also "hide" cucumbers in any kind of salad, just add some to your usual lettuce and what-ever-else-is-in-the-fridge salad.

Anonymous,  9:06 PM  

How about bread and butter pickles?
M

Anonymous,  3:39 PM  

You could also "hide" cucumbers at your neighbors' houses too ;-)

Post a Comment


"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love." - Mother Theresa

"Love from the center of who you are; don't fake it." - Romans 12:9 (The Message)

"Visit this place, O Lord, and drive far from it all snares of the enemy; let your holy angels dwell with us to preserve us in peace; and let your blessing be upon us always; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen." - prayer from the office of Compline

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP