A Taste of November and December
>> Thursday, December 20, 2007
Now that I have officially finished my first semester of nursing school, I have ample time to update all of my readers. I figured I would give you a glimpse of some of the highlights of November and December.November
I suppose all that I really remember from November is the foliage. We had one very striking Japanese Maple tree in our backyard that really caught my eye. It is because of this tree that I am looking forward to next fall.
December
December started off with SNOW!! Our first and only snow (so far) proved to cover us in a brilliant white. I have forgotten what it is like to live south of New England - everything shuts down when the first flake falls.
And then there were finals... I don't suppose you want the gory details; all you really need to know is that I passed all of my classes!
1 comments:
Merry Christmas Ellen and Doug! We miss you!
Post a Comment