Something you might not know about me...

>> Tuesday, January 30, 2007


I have a long lost love for finger puppets! A recent trip to CT brandished our family with ten new members....and thanks to Ikea Doug and I doubled that figure. I thought I should publish some photos.


(our sea creatures)

(our wild animals)

(more sea creatures...)

(aren't they cute together!)

(like two birds of feather!)

Just think! You could be having as much fun as I am!

7 comments:

Unknown 6:24 PM  

Hmmm...what have you been putting in your tea?!?
You are crazy :-)

Jen 6:52 PM  

I have an Abominable Snowman finger puppet. You are so jealous.

Anonymous,  10:26 PM  

I am jealous of all of you. I think I may go out tomorrow and find finger puppets...

Anonymous,  12:27 AM  

oh my.....

Ellen 12:04 PM  

jen - that is way cool...!

dave - it must be the chai latte...

susan - yeah you should

m - you know you'd do the same thing :)

Karoliina 2:13 PM  

That's awesome. Some pictures huh?

Unknown 5:36 PM  

Maybe they will open an Ikea someday in Hawaii... Right now they won't even ship anything out here.
Meanwhile, perhaps you should lay off the chai lattes a bit, eh? :-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP