A Gross story
>> Friday, January 19, 2007
1. Read "A funny story:"
2. And then think about it... hospitals are supposed to be one of the 'cleanest' places...hmmm
3. Go check your bathroom sinks!
1. Read "A funny story:"
2. And then think about it... hospitals are supposed to be one of the 'cleanest' places...hmmm
3. Go check your bathroom sinks!
© Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Hello! I wanted to say I put you on my links part of my blog because I was forgetting to check up on you guys and like to know what's going on in your world. Also, roaches in a hospital is super-gross. Also, Micah and I are going to Ghana this summer on a CHS missions trip. I know you would care, what with you love for Africa and all. I wanted to ask you to pray for us because I know you will. Love and miss you and pray all is well!
And thanks Jen for putting that link on your page!
I tried to find this blog a few times, but I am aparently really bad at searching the internet.
Roaches in hospitals are gross, but I am glad to hear that it was not a spider. If you had posted a picture of a spider, this might have been my first and last visit to your blog!
Susan!! I tried to send you an e-mail a while back with my blog address, but your e-mail got sent back to me... you should update me :) Glad you finally found it!
So glad I could bring everyone together! :)
Post a Comment