Zentangles - The New Art Form

>> Wednesday, December 02, 2009

My mom introduced me to this creative outlet and I just had to give it a try. Check out her blog to see some of what she has done. She provided the paper and the pens (and some great ideas!) and I got to work. This is what I came up with.




I did the round one first with a black pen and I enjoyed it so much that I had to try out her new sepia tone pens on a rectangular piece of paper. If you want to give it a try yourself, here is a helpful website that can tell you all about the art form and give you some great ideas. If you like to doodle, you'll be hooked!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  9:03 PM  

:-) I'm glad you thought it was fun!
M

Post a Comment


"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love." - Mother Theresa

"Love from the center of who you are; don't fake it." - Romans 12:9 (The Message)

"Visit this place, O Lord, and drive far from it all snares of the enemy; let your holy angels dwell with us to preserve us in peace; and let your blessing be upon us always; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen." - prayer from the office of Compline

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP