Journal Reflections: Durban, Day 32

>> Saturday, November 21, 2009

21 April 2009: Happy Birthday

Today was a hard day for me. I was missing home a lot today. And I felt sick ALL day. Maybe those two went together. Despite those facts, my lovely friends surrounded me with love and happiness.


*This picture is from the night before (alas, I have no pictures from that evening)... I was graced with two birthday dinners!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love." - Mother Theresa

"Love from the center of who you are; don't fake it." - Romans 12:9 (The Message)

"Visit this place, O Lord, and drive far from it all snares of the enemy; let your holy angels dwell with us to preserve us in peace; and let your blessing be upon us always; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen." - prayer from the office of Compline

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP