Ellen Porter, RN

>> Thursday, June 11, 2009


Yup, it's official: I am a registered nurse in the state of Maryland! Two long years of nursing school have paid off. I officially start work on July 13th. Thank you all for your support and love and prayers - it certainly has been a long road; one that I am glad to be finished with and one that I will miss.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  8:58 PM  

Sven RN!
M

Anonymous,  3:13 PM  

I hope you wear that cap well! :)
Dad

Jen Price 5:14 AM  

Thanks for your comment you left on my blog recently! I remember you guys! Congrats on becoming an RN!

Post a Comment


"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love." - Mother Theresa

"Love from the center of who you are; don't fake it." - Romans 12:9 (The Message)

"Visit this place, O Lord, and drive far from it all snares of the enemy; let your holy angels dwell with us to preserve us in peace; and let your blessing be upon us always; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen." - prayer from the office of Compline

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP