Join us!

>> Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I've decided to chart our journey through life. As it is, in our two married years of life, we have moved too many times to count on one hand and we have changed from one task (jobs and school) to another quickly and without meaning to we have neglected to update our non-immediate family and friends. I hope that this will serve as a good way to strengthen our bonds while we are apart and to give you a glimpse into our lives with all their ups and downs.

So, I invite you to join us as we strive to live this life that God has given us!





5 comments:

Anonymous,  1:34 PM  

Wow - I am really impressed with your talent. Very nice and I am looking forward to seeing more. Even your immediate family may be better informed with this.

Anonymous,  1:51 PM  

Thanks Dad! I thought I should try it out, especially since I was inspired by mom and I think it will help for us to keep in touch with people this way.

Anonymous,  3:11 PM  

Hey There,
I am so glad to hear from you. You have been on my mind a great deal. I will need to actully use the blog function on my "my space" page to update people, as it getting harder to do so. Your life is really busy, and I will keep you in prayers for the next stage development of your lives.
Love You Always,
Aisha

gibsonfam 11:30 AM  

Yeah! Another fellow blogger...I am learning as I go along too but it's so fun to see who reads and keeps up. I'll be sure to check in regularly. We miss you guys!

Karoliina 2:24 PM  

Doug - your lip looks really swollen.

Post a Comment


"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love." - Mother Theresa

"Love from the center of who you are; don't fake it." - Romans 12:9 (The Message)

"Visit this place, O Lord, and drive far from it all snares of the enemy; let your holy angels dwell with us to preserve us in peace; and let your blessing be upon us always; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen." - prayer from the office of Compline

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP